Customer and Marketing Strategy
Successful customer and marketing strategies rely on an in-depth understanding of customers and segments, as well as how different groups respond to marketing, distribution and price strategies. This information keeps track of changes in customer profiles, preferences and behaviours in dynamic and competitive markets.
How Quantium can help your business with strategic planning
When it comes to developing a results-driven customer and marketing strategy, Quantium provides five key services:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Understanding and responding to your customers’ key characteristics and needs is a crucial element of marketing. At Quantium, we provide insights at every stage of the customer lifecycle, helping your business identify opportunities and triggers to generate long-term engagement and high value customer relationships. More
- Segmentation Effective marketing often relies on an in-depth understanding of diverse customer segments with differing profiles, behaviours and motivations. Quantium utilises granular data from multiple sources to reveal crucial insights and identify valuable current or emerging segments. We never rely on off-the-shelf tools, which are in some cases used by every competitor in a category.
- Marketing Strategy By combining our analytical processes with strategic and operational marketing expertise, Quantium supports the development of advanced and accountable marketing strategy. We offer the benefit of experience across industries to help identify, develop and utilise the best practices used in different categories. More
- Pricing Strategy Our actuarial heritage and advanced analysis, defined in the sophisticated general insurance markets, has proven to be transferable and highly effective in other categories. We ensure your products and services are priced at the right level for the market and customers to enable informed pricing and deliver market share, revenue and profit targets. More
- Distribution Customers have access to suppliers through an increasing choice of channels. Each channel must be managed carefully to access additional customers wherever possible and avoid duplicating sales costs. Our data and modelling approach will help you determine which are the most successful channels, locations and individual outlets. From such analysis it is possible to build the most effective distribution matrix. More