Market and Competitive Intelligence
Business success should always be measured against wider market, competitor and customer performance. A simplistic year on year volume growth may disguise a real loss of market share and customer value when viewed in a fully informed market context.
How does Quantium provide your business with competitive insights?
To make accurate, timely and truly informed decisions, Quantium helps clients track their market and competitive performance, using a range of unique tools and capabilities:
- Business Intelligence By providing in-depth data on a range of business functions, Quantium can help businesses make informed and accurate decisions at the right time. By calling on our experience in data analytics, we combine analysis of your internal data (such as revenue and customer data) with external data on market share, growth of competitors, consumer trends and more. More
- Competitor Price Tracking Quantium helps businesses understand how their competitors price products and services, and how their pricing strategies change over time. Equipped with this information, clients can ensure they are making their own pricing decisions based on the same comparative view as their customers. More
- Market Research In order to refine a customer segmentation or marketing strategy, it can sometimes be important to understand customer attitudes. Whilst data analysis helps understanding of actual behaviour, research can inform on the underlying motivations and how they might differ. Different brands, offers and communications can elicit different attitudes across different customer groups. Quantium can incorporate existing research, co-ordinate or even undertake research projects within wider analytical projects. More
- Market Share We provide businesses with an understanding of how they are placed in the market relative to their competitors. This capability often provides a more detailed and up to date picture of how your brand is performing, relative to defined competitors and markets. Additionally customer segments can be tracked over time. More
- Customer Tracking We help businesses understand how customers behave over time, across several different areas. This information helps businesses to understand the purchasing patterns and preferences of their specific customers to refine their marketing strategies and achieve powerful customer attraction and engagement. More